Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hong Kong days .5

Day 1 HK touchdown:  Finally I have got off that 16 hour flight, I thought since it was a midnight flight I would be able to sleep with no problem, but it turns out I still didn’t sleep during the flight.  Right now I am a walking zombie.

First off we must visit relatives of course, so as predicted we went to a familiar restaurant that I have been to before to eat dimsum, which is always good. After we got back and met a good friend of mine, who showed me Tin Shui Wai's wet market, which sells many things from meats, fruits, vegetables, and the floor is very wet ,hence the name wet market. I don’t have the photos yet, as I forgot my camera but if I do come across it again ill be sure to take some photos.  




 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Daniel,
    How are you? Hope you're doing fine in HK. Are you in Tin Shui Wai? That's where I worked before! I recognize the sportsground!
    Have a great 2012!
    -Spencer

    ReplyDelete