Monday, January 2, 2012

Countdown / Wetland park

Hey all, sorry I haven't had the time to update my blog daily so I am just going to compress some events together.

I went to check out Hong Kong's annual products fair.  The admission is only a small fee of 10HKD and once you get in there are so many vendors that try to sell you things like pots pans, pillows, education tools, cooking sauces, tools, and vitamins etc. The only thing i bought there was food, which is always delicious!


 XO Squid, and Fish balls . Bomb food.
 Oh this is at a ramen shop.  HK has every kind of food you can want, and taste better than any place in the US in my opinion. This bowl of ramen is better than any i ate in Sacramento.  For those of you that know what I am talking about, this place puts shoki ramen to shame.
 Fried squids again!!!
 This stuff is delicious


Countdown at TST was so crowded. Actually me and my bro decided not to stay,because we were so tired and didn't want to wait 4 more hours, although we had prime spots to view the show.

If you are by Victoria park, and feel a bit tired, It is a great idea to stop by IKIEA.








This is the place to take a break from long hours of walking. You can not see, but there were so many people just sleeping and taking a rest on the furniture.






The next day we started at Tin shui wai's Wetland Park.  The Wetland park is just a natural reserve area where visitors can see animals such as birds, fishes, crabs, and other things. Although It is not the most exciting thing in Hong Kong, it still is quite nice to get away from all the city noise and buildings.  Once you are in the wetland park you will find that it is very peaceful and relaxing.

 Behind wetland park as you can see are the tall apartments flats that are common everywhere in HK.


 This thing is called a Mud Skipper, there were a bunch of them and they just skip around and burrow into holes.

This is my good friend Wilson.  This person is responsible for teaching me HK culture and language. Thanks bro.

This bro is Ken also known as my brother. meaning my for real brother haha.

We then head to MeiFoo to meet with relatives and have dinner.


Why is my face red?? because I had some cool tea.


This doggy here is named Sasa.  He is playing with his new duck toy.

Smile!

Me and Sasa.

To finish the day up, I went to Mong kok to meet up with another friend, Sophia.  There we enjoyed some very delicious desserts.


The Mango dessert is really good, Although, I don't know how to describe it, but for the people who know me, you guys can trust my taste!
  I do not know the name of this dessert, but the best name so far is purple rice!. It is very good.




4 comments:

  1. Mm, so jealous of all the things you get to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think you would be even more jealous in the coming weeks. Sorry lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Laura. Hong Kong is food heaven. Once you go and come back to the United States nothing seems to taste good lol.

    ReplyDelete