Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fast review of several days

Sorry everybody, but I have been out to the mainland these past couple of days.  Due to China's block on Facebook and Blogger, I was unable to update you all on the status.

Finally met up with my brother Jerry. Only seen this guy in HK for 10 mins, buts its alright cause well reunite in Guangzhou.

I just thought this bottle was tight.

Sushi meal for 4.



On the next day, we decided to visit Kowloon, and find a street filled with thai restaurants.   I was searching for a specific restaurant, but finally gave up and settled for any thai restaurant. 

Beef lettuce wrap.

Pad Thai

Pineapple fried rice in a pineapple.
 

Spicy Sweet Fried Fish.  Crispy and delicious.

Beef, chicken, Pork Skewers... Standard thai stuff.

A park has been placed where the notorious Kowloon Walled City once stood. It has been transformed into a place of tranquility.


A small scale model of the old walled city.


Got hungry and saw a pizza hut.  Pizza Hut in Hong Kong is the best.





Well this next post will review the two days before I went to the mainland.

No comments:

Post a Comment