Friday, January 13, 2012

Guangzhou Days: Day 2



Finally!!! I big bed and big room.  Guangzhou living accommodations are great.  If me and my brother wanted to rent a room this big in HK we might of had to pay 3 times as much.  These were probably the most comfortable to live in during the trip.




Outside view of the Hotel.

This is a cool little area of Guangzhou.  These buildings were once factories, but now transformed into trendy art galleries and restaurants.


I had to try the creme soda with fresh milk.

Spicy chicken and eel clay pot with rice.
 Another pot of rice and meats, with an egg.





This is a giant Ant, which everybody seemed to want a photo with, so I had to get a photo also.





Its impossible for me to be gangster... especially with my friendly face.


Shamian street, where colonists used to be; therefore explaining the European architecture.




I couldn't find a bathroom........... dont worry I didn't really take a 1.



This guy makes very nice toy decorations with scrap metal.  I bought one, but it is now bent, because i left it in my backpack.

Iced sweet spare ribs.



Fish

Tofu with meat stuffing.

Finished the night off , viewing the beautiful city of Guangzhou. 

This is the Canton Tower, its so nice and colorful.


Nice to meet some more friends!


How do you work this machine??? its so foreign to me.


Need to stop by for a midnight snack at the noodle shop. This is called Lan Zhou Lai mian.  At the shop you can actually see them pull dough into fresh strands of noodles.


Spicy vinegar vegetables.


Action pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment